EX Digital Reverb Spring Space Reverb Micro Guitar Effects Pedal
- SKU: B07413VS1F
- Disponibilidad: In Stock.
- Add Rich and Fluid Articulation of an Expression Pedal to your Reverb Effects in the same Compact Stompbox. With 4 Functional Knobs. More Reflections and Much Longer Decay Times.
- Featured Ultra Mini Size with Low Noise and a Variety of Reverb Effects Modes: Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Ducking, Echo, Space, etc.
- Dry/Wet Knob to Balance Dry / Wet Degree. Time Knob to Set the Duration of the Reverberation. Level Knob to Control the Volume of the Effect Sound(Wet Signal). Wave-band Switch to Select Different Effect Reverberation.
- True Bypass for Zero Tone Coloration, On/Off Led Indicator Light. Housed in a Compact, Die-cast Box. Connectors Included Input, Output , AC Adapter. Mighty Mini Format Allows the Pedal to Fit Comfortably on any Pedal Board.
- Powered by a Standard 9 Volt Negativge Tip Power Supply or Add a Daisy Chain to Run Multiple Pedals from the one Power Supply.( Adapter not Included)
Have a question? Need to resolve an issue? Money back guaranteed if any original quality issues. Find the item in your purchase history and start to contact us. Customer service is available 7 days per week.
• Power Supply: AC Adapter 9V DC (Negative in the Center).
• Dry/Wet Knob: To Balance Dry / Wet Degree .
• Time Knob: To Set the Duration of the Reverberation .
• Level Knob: to Control the Volume of the Effect Sound(Wet Signal).
• Input & Output Jack: Analog through 1/4" mono audio jack.
• Full Metal Shell: Aluminum Alloy Housing, Stable and Strong.
• Bypass: True bypass for zero tone coloration.
• Input Impedance: 470 Ohms.
• Output Impedance: 100 K Ohms.
• Working Current: 50 mA.
• Dimensions: 93.5mm(D)*42mm(W)*52mm(H).
• Weight: 160g.
1 x EX Digiral Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
1 x User's Manual
Power Supply not Included.
Important Instructions: Please make sure the diameter for power plug using is 5.5, and the power adapter is out-DC 9V-50MA